EDAN M3A Vital Signs Monitor provides essential measurement of patient’s SpO2, NIBP and Temperature. It offers
an effective solution and brings high performance vital signs monitoring at your finger tips.
Proven to be durable and efficient in spot checks and short term monitoring, the M3/M3A provides essential measurements of patient’s SpO2, NIBP, and body temperature, bringing high performance vital signs to primary and sub-acute cares.
- Flexible parameter combinations
- Trend table and trend graphs
- Monitoring/Spot mode
- Auto/Manual/Continuous/Average BP mode
Medical Record Management
- Built-in/External Memory
- Barcode scanner support
- Wired/Wireless connections
- Capabilities to connect to the MFM-CMS