EDAN SD1 Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler with Bluetooth & 3MHz Probe
The newest innovation, the all-in-one compact handheld Doppler, SD1, is a remarkable member of Edan’s ultrasound Doppler family. Using conventional technology, SD1 breaks through the limitation of the probe angles as well as the depth of the fetal heart. The user can locate the fetal heart rate signal quicker and easier. The extremely low radiation level gives you a safer and more comfortable way during application. In addition, aside with professional clinical usage, SD1 is also a user friendly home-based device that allows you to use it anywhere, everywhere.
- ALL-IN-ONE design
- Built-in speaker
- Digital display of FHR
- Touch panel for easy control
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Volume adjustable
- Android or iOS APP access for tracking baby’s development
- 3MHz probe detects fetal heartbeat
- Normal AA batteries for easy replacement
- Automatic power-off for battery power saving
- Pulse wave technology
- The internal Bluetooth module makes SD1 possible to work with an Android or iOS APP accessing for tracking baby’s development.